1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not share your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- If we go out of business, we will not sell any personal information.
- We don't employ "cookies," "web beacons," or single-pixel gifs.
- We communicate with you only on an "opt-in" basis.
- We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for sending self-publishing and confirmation emails.
- All classified are stored in our database, even after "deletion".
- Our web logs store web log entries for each page served, including IP address, page URL, referrer information, and timestamp.
3. Circumstances in which OhSoHandy.com may release information
- We do respond to subpeonas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- OhSoHandy.com may disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, when we believe it is necessary in order to protect the rights, privacy, or personal safety of OhSoHandy.com users or the public.
- We welcome your feedback. You may contact us on our contact page.